There’s something relaxed & friendly about Winnipeg – an extremely mixed cosmopolitan city with a beautiful river, parks & open spaces, a lack of serious congestion, some excellent restaurants, numerous talented independent chefs, an excellent culinary institution, and in summer, lots of cyclists & street life.
Our courses at Kitchen-Sync have produced professional bakers, teachers and private individuals who’ve improved their bread-making skills, as well down right beginners who are now making fantastic bread. Our participants have come from all over Canada, the United States and as far away as Porto Rico.
Below are some photographs from our most recent course
- Five-Day Course in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, July 2021 (12/07/2021 - 16/07/2021)
- Five-Day Course in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, April 2019 (01/04/2019 - 05/04/2019)
- Five day Course in Winnipeg, Canada, July 2018 (16/07/2018 - 20/07/2018)
- Five day Course in Winnipeg, Canada, April 2017 (24/04/2017 - 27/04/2017)
- Five day Course in Winnipeg, Canada, October 2016 (17/10/2016 - 21/10/2016)