The Adirondacks, New York State, USA
The course takes place in The Breadery, on 80 acre Triple Green Jade Farm in Willsboro, in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York. The Breadery, owned and run by Alumni of Artisan Bread School, has both wood-fired and convection ovens. Set in magnificent scenery, the Farm has South facing pastures, frontage on the Boquet River and its own nature trail.
The nearest major airport is Burlington International Airport (BTV/KBTV). The airport, 24 miles from the centre of Willsboro, has domestic flights from Burlington, Vermont. Another area airport is Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG/KPBG), which has domestic flights from Plattsburgh, New York and is 28 miles from Willsboro, NY. There’s also Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK/KSLK) which has domestic flights from Saranac Lake, New York and is 61 miles from Willsboro, NY.
- September 11-15 September Upstate New York, USA (11/09/2023 - 15/09/2023)
- September 18-22 September, Upstate, New York, USA (18/09/2023 - 22/09/2023)
- 9 - 13 September 2024, Upstate New York, USA (09/09/2024 - 13/09/2024)
- Five-day Course in the Adirondacks, Upstate New York, USA, September 2022 (19/09/2022 - 23/09/2022)
- Five-day Course in the Adirondacks, Upstate New York, USA, early September 2022 (12/09/2022 - 16/09/2022)